Rockmount Financial Corporation, a private Ontario corporation headquartered in Calgary, was acquired by present management in 1976. Rockmount and its affiliates are engaged in investment management and corporate finance including origination, negotiation, and advising with respect to investments. The group applies a broad range of instruments and vehicles including syndications, limited partnerships, trusts, asset backed securities, private placements and public offerings of debt and equity.
Rockmount's current projects include the completion of a brownfield redevelopment, founding an environmental technologies business incubator, developing an environmental technology business, and capitalizing a private, Alberta based trust company. Rockmount is an active private equity investor in opportunities in which its expertise can add value.
Proud members of:
- Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- Canadian Association of Business Incubators
- Independent Lubricant Manufacturers Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Business Incubator Association
- National Oil Recycling Association
- BILD - Calgary Region
- Venture Capital Association of Alberta